RE: Time To Get Glasses 05-30-2017, 07:07 AM
#19
(05-30-2017, 07:00 AM)n3r0x1d3 Wrote: They would be cheap except there is one company that owns almost all eyeglass companies and they feel the more you pay the better.
In fairness, I'm not sure what US prices are for glasses. Under 18 I paid 12GBP for my glasses (they would have been free if it weren't for the extras I wanted on the lenses like thinning the glass, scratch resistance etc). My only experience is with UK pricing.
But, $400 freaking dollars!?! Tell me that's a designer price?!
I think it's common knowledge that designer does not necessarily equate to better quality. However, for a decent quality, your average pair, that should last you at least a year or two (unless your prescription changes), used to cost between 30-130GBP, depending on trends. Does anyone know about US prices that could compare with my experience of pricing?
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)