Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Android RATs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Android RATs #5
(05-23-2017, 08:42 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: There are things out there like AndroRat and some others, though I'd recommend screwing around with the MSF. Most of the files you find for free are usually backdoored and infected.

MSF? I figured a lot of them are backdoored seen a lot of sketchy threads on a couple different forums so I guess I just gotta look in the right places!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Android RATs - by Courage - 05-23-2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Android RATs - by Bish0pQ - 05-23-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Android RATs - by Shadow.walker - 05-23-2017, 08:57 AM
RE: Android RATs - by Courage - 05-23-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: Android RATs - by Courage - 05-23-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Android RATs - by Bish0pQ - 05-23-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Android RATs - by MrNuts - 05-25-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Android RATs - by SepehrAzureSky - 03-30-2018, 11:06 AM
RE: Android RATs - by Courage - 05-30-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: Android RATs - by gh05t3d - 06-02-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Android RATs - by DoctorMixterdo - 06-08-2017, 03:07 AM
RE: Android RATs - by Byrdonawire - 08-08-2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Android RATs - by Blink - 08-08-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: Android RATs - by S3xySmurf - 03-30-2018, 02:29 PM