Login Register






Ubuntu Unity is dead. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. #10
I never really liked unity, but gnome is ok.
I like GNOME3's UI, whereas Unity's was always just meh.
I think Unity should be developed unofficially, but it should not be used as the default DE for Ubuntu.



@BORW3 I'd say they are pretty much identical in terms of resource usage, but I haven't done any actual measurements. You should check out XFCE


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by Ecks - 05-20-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by DarkMuse - 05-20-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by mothered - 05-20-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by DarkMuse - 05-20-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by mothered - 05-20-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by Asura - 05-20-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by zorrophreak - 05-20-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by Imagined Self - 05-20-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by BORW3 - 05-21-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by Blink - 05-21-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by Ecks - 05-23-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by Bish0pQ - 05-23-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: Ubuntu Unity is dead. - by z00p - 06-15-2017, 08:24 PM