Login Register






Crypto-currency Discussion Section filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #3
(05-18-2017, 04:39 PM)mothered Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 02:23 PM)Zajbu Wrote: this could be a great opportunity to have Sinister members discussion, share & talk about their opinions/strategies.

That's provided there are (enough) members Interested to warrant the forum's existence.

Correct me If I'm wrong, but I seldom come across discussions relative to crypto currency. Don't get me wrong, I like the Idea but I don't see enough activity for It's Implementation. Just my opinion, nothing more.

Probably right not enough activity, but being completely honest, opening a new sub-forum which could grow (if seen potential) could also attract specific new members to join into the discussion. It's a long-run suggestion, but I saw some other member suggest it back in 2014 and now that it's three years ahead thought of suggesting it again to gather some feedback.

[+] 1 user Likes Double06's post





Messages In This Thread
Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Double06 - 05-18-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Double06 - 05-18-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Ecks - 05-19-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Ecks - 05-20-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Nil - 06-27-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Blink - 06-28-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Blink - 06-30-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Inori - 06-30-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Shin - 07-01-2017, 07:49 PM