RE: EVE Online 05-09-2017, 07:31 PM
#40
(05-09-2017, 12:06 AM)Oni Wrote:
Friend of mine went AFK on stream. CCP posted a clip on Facebook.
(05-08-2017, 05:41 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: I cant afford plex anymore, and I don't feel like playing all the time.
I offered to show you how to earn the PLEX. It's not that hard. With a supercarrier I earned enough for a PLEX in just 1-2 days. Using other "budget" ships you can make about 1/3-1/2 as much as I did. I already trained @Jiggly how to make 20mil+/tick with a 2-3 month old account. Planetary interaction will also net you roughly 300-700mil per month. Would even cover your first PLEX, ship, and get you into my corporation (offer is open to @insidious too).
The second finals are over, i'm booting up my old PvP and Trading character again
I think margin trading should net me enough to cover my plex. TBH i might have enough stashed away to cover it rn, last i remember i had around 1-2bil in the bank
EDIT: Nvm, have around 200mil of hard isk, but i definitely have more in assets. Dunno what those assets are though, going to have to find out
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2017, 07:46 PM by insidious.)
![[Image: pBD38Xq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pBD38Xq.png)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)