RE: EVE Online 05-09-2017, 04:30 AM
#39
(05-09-2017, 12:26 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:(05-09-2017, 12:06 AM)Oni Wrote:
Friend of mine went AFK on stream. CCP posted a clip on Facebook.
(05-08-2017, 05:41 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: I cant afford plex anymore, and I don't feel like playing all the time.
I offered to show you how to earn the PLEX. It's not that hard. With a supercarrier I earned enough for a PLEX in just 1-2 days. Using other "budget" ships you can make about 1/3-1/2 as much as I did. I already trained @Jiggly how to make 20mil+/tick with a 2-3 month old account. Planetary interaction will also net you roughly 300-700mil per month. Would even cover your first PLEX, ship, and get you into my corporation (offer is open to @insidious too).
Maybe sometime I'll come back. I just hated skill training.
Like @"Tarew" said, it really is a time sink and I think the skills training has a lot to do with that too. I do like the fact that it continues to train even when you're not on though. You could set up the queue and leave it for a week and still have progress (for those who don't know).
Eh, it's up to you. I was hesitant to start because of time etc. But it's been fun so far.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)