Login Register






Cash Me Outside Girl gets REALITY TV DEAL filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cash Me Outside Girl gets REALITY TV DEAL #25
(05-08-2017, 04:24 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 03:48 PM)insidious Wrote: Unfortunately, society loves seeing drama and a life unravel into irrelevant obscurity and despair. This girl is a perfect scapegoat for that to happen.

I can only imagine what kind of crazy shit will happen once she starts fucking around with that money. I see this less as a dumb bitch getting lucky, and more as Society funding a 13 year old girl to develop into another Lindsey Lohan for their own entertainment.

You know what? That's fucking brilliant. Sick and twisted, but brilliant. Everyone likes to see a good trainwreck.
...

No. Actually, I don't enjoy laughing at people who are in a less fortunate place in the world than I am nor do I think it's appropriate or "brilliant" to exploit people when they're at their lowest. It's pathetic. Don't praise that sort of action. What the fuck?

At first I thought you were stupid or something. Now I think you're just messed.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017, 04:29 PM by pvnk.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Cash Me Outside Girl gets REALITY TV DEAL - by pvnk - 05-08-2017, 04:27 PM