Login Register






Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic #5
Thank's for the feedback, If I were to keep doing the setups I'd be bothered changing the fonts, but cbf, for the next thread I'll definitely take these tips in. Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2017, 12:28 PM by XLII.)
[Image: pTCZkwE.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic - by XLII - 04-17-2017, 09:02 AM
RE: Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic - by XLII - 05-07-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic - by Blink - 05-07-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic - by XLII - 05-07-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic - by Double06 - 05-07-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic - by mothered - 05-07-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic - by Shin - 05-07-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Thread Design #1 - Rate Graphic - by zabo - 06-23-2017, 01:33 AM