RE: Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier 05-04-2017, 11:12 PM
#2
Sick score on the tickets - the one time I saw Iron Maiden was in Burgettstown PA for the 2010 Final Frontier World Tour alongside Dream Theater which was pretty great - so that should be cool.
It seems like a solid chunk of those who are more of the "hardcore fan" type consider most stuff starting at or past Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and right before or past Brave New World to be shit - I think it's because Blaze Bayley replaced Bruce Dickinson for vocals on two of the albums, the last album with Dickinson for a bit was generally weak, and Adrian Smith was gone on all three - Fear of the Dark, X-Factor and Virtual XI - which are their worst-charting albums and generally just considered their weaker albums due to having nothing memorable or just plain boring.
Still, in my opinion, starting at Brave New World I've enjoyed everything up to their latest album - The Book of Souls - as it's all been at least solid. They've got a good sound anyways and they're not as bland as the three I mentioned above anyways.
Have fun with the concert, it should be a good time.
It seems like a solid chunk of those who are more of the "hardcore fan" type consider most stuff starting at or past Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and right before or past Brave New World to be shit - I think it's because Blaze Bayley replaced Bruce Dickinson for vocals on two of the albums, the last album with Dickinson for a bit was generally weak, and Adrian Smith was gone on all three - Fear of the Dark, X-Factor and Virtual XI - which are their worst-charting albums and generally just considered their weaker albums due to having nothing memorable or just plain boring.
Still, in my opinion, starting at Brave New World I've enjoyed everything up to their latest album - The Book of Souls - as it's all been at least solid. They've got a good sound anyways and they're not as bland as the three I mentioned above anyways.
Have fun with the concert, it should be a good time.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)