RE: Tokyo Ghoul Manga vs Anime 05-03-2017, 10:55 PM
#4
It seems like they "rushed" the anime while the manga has some really good characterization and people also say they skipped out on some of the stories which make it good. I haven't actually seen the anime but in general, people say the manga is better than better than the book. So, if you want to watch some animated scenes and don't care about what you miss, go ahead. If you want "better" story and characterization, read the manga,
Disclaimer: I haven't actually watched Tokyo Ghoul, only read this Quora post:
https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-anime...-same-name
Beware that there are some spoilers on this page so I recommend you to not read it. Either way, enjoy watching!
Disclaimer: I haven't actually watched Tokyo Ghoul, only read this Quora post:
https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-anime...-same-name
Beware that there are some spoilers on this page so I recommend you to not read it. Either way, enjoy watching!

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)