RE: developer wanted for a php script 04-30-2017, 04:39 PM
#5
Thanks for the tip but the list is constantly updated. I do however have an issue.
I setup the script on the server and run two tests, the first was with LeakForums using Curl but didn't send any email.
I cross reference your image with the emails and they match.
Since it fail i tried to test with the pastebin and all worked fine.
Do you know the strings to debug a function to see if they have installed ex:CURL?
I setup the script on the server and run two tests, the first was with LeakForums using Curl but didn't send any email.
I cross reference your image with the emails and they match.
Since it fail i tried to test with the pastebin and all worked fine.
Do you know the strings to debug a function to see if they have installed ex:CURL?
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2017, 04:39 PM by hacxx.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)