Login Register






Anyone plays Path of Exile? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anyone plays Path of Exile? #5
(04-04-2017, 11:47 PM)pvnk Wrote: I did for a moment. I could never get the hang of it. I heard it was like Diablo, but done well. I really enjoyed Diablo.

Yes it looks a lot like diablo. It's like the good shit from Diablo 2/3 with all bad shit removed.

(04-29-2017, 02:19 AM)SuperNinja Wrote:
I'm starting to play that game today anything I need to know?

Not really, just don't collect too many items in the beginning, stash places are limited. Add me on steam and I might be able to help you out.

(04-29-2017, 08:02 PM)Shin Wrote: No, my dude. But I'll try it out and continue if I like it.

Same for you, if you downloaded it, add me on Steam and let me know when you want to play.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anyone plays Path of Exile? - by Bish0pQ - 04-04-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: Anyone plays Path of Exile? - by pvnk - 04-04-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Anyone plays Path of Exile? - by Yaiba - 04-29-2017, 02:19 AM
RE: Anyone plays Path of Exile? - by Shin - 04-29-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: Anyone plays Path of Exile? - by Bish0pQ - 04-30-2017, 10:54 AM