RE: Optimizing Computers 04-29-2017, 06:07 AM
#12
Every PC needs a format every so often.
Depending on your day-to-day tasks, It can get cluttered, files fragmented, application memory leaks and so forth. There's only so much a given tool(s) can do to "try" and optimize your system. Provided you delete all partitions during the Installation process and Install the OS on the unallocated disk space, nothing, and I mean nothing, beats a clean Installation of Windows or whatever OS you're running.
Personally, I'd rather spend an hour or so Installing Windows (drivers Inclusive), than bloating my system with optimizing tools and running them for hours on end trying to gain back the functionality, performance and stability I once had when the OS was first Installed.
Depending on your day-to-day tasks, It can get cluttered, files fragmented, application memory leaks and so forth. There's only so much a given tool(s) can do to "try" and optimize your system. Provided you delete all partitions during the Installation process and Install the OS on the unallocated disk space, nothing, and I mean nothing, beats a clean Installation of Windows or whatever OS you're running.
Personally, I'd rather spend an hour or so Installing Windows (drivers Inclusive), than bloating my system with optimizing tools and running them for hours on end trying to gain back the functionality, performance and stability I once had when the OS was first Installed.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)