RE: Desktop Thread! (V3) 04-27-2017, 06:44 PM
#105
(04-26-2017, 10:37 PM)Pirate Wrote:very contradictory, but as long as you're okay with your own definition, I guess it's okay.(04-26-2017, 01:12 AM)Synthx Wrote:My post was misunderstood(04-24-2017, 09:47 PM)Pirate Wrote: I do not own a computer. Lol
The fuck? How are you on SL, if mobile, then you do own a computer. Any device that connects to the internet is pretty much a computer :/
At least thats what my dad tells me when he catches me doing illegal things on computers like a friend giving me torrent movies, me trying to change my MAC ADDRESS, etc, he says I wont be able to touch a computer for the rest of my life.. He says I wont even be able to do self checkout, because its considered a computer, same with a phone, calculator etc, etc.. He pisses me off with that shit.
I have owned a computer in the past, 2 or 3 actually
But I stopped really caring about using the internet for a few months now So I just use my phone sometimes to come on here
@ender





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)