Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Optimizing Computers filter_list
Author
Message
Optimizing Computers #1
So I've had an itch lately to "tune up" my computer. So I've done some research and I've found only the same crap:
Clean Registry with this tool
Clean Temp Files with this tool
Reduce Startup Programs
Flush Dns
etc etc.

Do you guys know of any decent ways to optimize your computer for speed/cleanliness that is not the same crap that every website I've found recycles?
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Optimizing Computers - by DarkMuse - 04-27-2017, 01:11 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by Skullmeat - 04-27-2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by DarkMuse - 04-27-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by Blink - 04-27-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by pvnk - 04-27-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by DarkMuse - 04-27-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by pvnk - 04-27-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by DarkMuse - 04-27-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by Inori - 04-27-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by Hoss - 04-28-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by DarkMuse - 04-29-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by mothered - 04-29-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by DarkMuse - 04-30-2017, 05:24 AM
RE: Optimizing Computers - by mothered - 04-30-2017, 03:02 PM