RE: 50% off Group Purchases/25% off Upgrades 04-26-2017, 10:05 PM
#7
Maybe NSP purchases could be discounted as well since people seem interested?
I have no upgrades left to get and I already have a group, but hmu if you need a little extra. I've got $20-something USD worth of bitcoin laying around and I still can't sell it because Coinbase hates Canada.
I have no upgrades left to get and I already have a group, but hmu if you need a little extra. I've got $20-something USD worth of bitcoin laying around and I still can't sell it because Coinbase hates Canada.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)