Login Register






Tutorial Cron jobs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cron jobs #13
(04-26-2017, 06:43 AM)Inori Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 06:31 AM)Ender Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 06:15 AM)Inori Wrote: That's why I use CamelCase for tables and columns; the less syntax I need to remember, the more I can focus on actually building my queries.

Hmm, many people disagree if it's CamelCase or if it's camelCase. Recently, I started using the camelCase style in my code instead of CamelCase style. (got this from java)

Java's convention is CamelCase for classes, camelCase for everything else. C# usually follows CamelCase for namespaces, classes, and member functions, and SQL uses it for pretty much everything.

Not following those conventions isn't "wrong", it just might make the code a little more confusing to those who are used to it.

Hmm...


I meant I started using camelCase for variable names, I should've clarified further.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Cron jobs - by Inori - 04-25-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Cron jobs - by Pikami - 04-25-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Cron jobs - by mothered - 04-25-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Cron jobs - by Pikami - 04-25-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Cron jobs - by Inori - 04-25-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Cron jobs - by mothered - 04-26-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Cron jobs - by Inori - 04-26-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Cron jobs - by Blink - 04-26-2017, 06:31 AM
RE: Cron jobs - by Inori - 04-26-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: Cron jobs - by Blink - 04-26-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Cron jobs - by pvnk - 04-25-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Cron jobs - by Anime! - 04-25-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Cron jobs - by Synthx - 04-26-2017, 12:58 AM