Login Register






Dab filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Dab #5
(04-21-2017, 06:43 PM)Inori Wrote: I don't personally, but I was hanging with some girls I know from school at the event downtown here yesterday who had just done 3 within an hour. They were $5 a piece, so go big or go home, eh?
Part of it was probably the stupid amount I had already smoked, but it was hilarious how fucked up they were.



(04-21-2017, 05:27 PM)Pirate Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 05:24 PM)Popeye Wrote: You just made my day
What did I just read

huh

I assume he doesn't know anything about weed subculture,so I could see how it could be confusing.

$5 a peice? What the god damn fuck
Its like $10 per really big hit up here
Must of been some cheap shit
Whoop Whoop?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Dab - by Pirate - 04-21-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Dab - by Shin - 04-21-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Dab - by Pirate - 04-21-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: Dab - by Inori - 04-21-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Dab - by Pirate - 04-21-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Dab - by Inori - 04-21-2017, 11:20 PM
RE: Dab - by Bloody Eye - 04-22-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: Dab - by Pirate - 04-22-2017, 01:18 PM
RE: Dab - by SxTxN - 05-17-2017, 07:42 AM