Login Register






4/20/1889 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 4/20/1889 #7
(04-20-2017, 09:47 PM)Sapio Wrote: Dude holy shit I just signed up to this website today and this is the first thread I click on! I wrote & posted this to Hackforums early today! Wow, small world. Thanks for the cred even though you spelled my name wrong Tongue
Small world, welcome to Sinister, enjoy your stay here my dude!

I used your thread because I enjoyed the read greatly, good share from you my man, sorry for spelling your name wrong btw.
(04-20-2017, 11:40 PM)zorrophreak Wrote: Thanks for this share Aeolian! The true man who was Adolf Hitler is not the man many think he is. History is written by the victors.

As for the neo-Nazis of today, they are not true, they are a mere disgrace. There are a few who align with purist National Socialism, and those are some of the best people I have ever met, respectable, inspiring, and loved Hitler and try their best to not mock his name.

卐 Alles Gute Zum Geburtstag mein führer 卐

*this post is not a promotion of neo-nazism (which is shit) or racism.*

(04-20-2017, 09:54 PM)AngehYT Wrote: Hitler was vegetarian, weed... now all makes sense

Yeah...no. Of all of the drugs they "say" he was addicted to, marijuana was not one. Not to mention, they had a heavy ban on cigarettes, and smoking in general was looked down upon by the government and Adolf Hitler himself.

Correct, he wasn't addicted to weed at all.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
4/20/1889 - by Aeolian - 04-20-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by Mr.Kurd - 04-20-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by CleanZombie - 04-20-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by Sapio - 04-20-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by AngehYT - 04-20-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by zorrophreak - 04-20-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by mothered - 04-21-2017, 06:03 AM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by Aeolian - 04-21-2017, 01:42 AM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by m0dem - 04-21-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by Yaiba - 04-29-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by pvnk - 04-29-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by Shin - 04-29-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: 4/20/1889 - by SxTxN - 06-22-2017, 08:46 AM