RE: What OS should I use?? 04-19-2017, 07:42 AM
#7
I personally like Arch and OpenSUSE.
If this is you're first experience with Linux, go with Antergos or Manjaro. (you)
If you are already really deep in Linux and want to go for something new, try some version of BSD. (FreeBSD is the worst one) (I go into this category, but instead of a BSD, I'm trying OSX)
I've had a ton of issues with Ubuntu, and I've had some issues with Debian as a desktop OS (I've heard it's great for servers)
Fuck Windows. Get as far away from it as you can.
If this is you're first experience with Linux, go with Antergos or Manjaro. (you)
If you are already really deep in Linux and want to go for something new, try some version of BSD. (FreeBSD is the worst one) (I go into this category, but instead of a BSD, I'm trying OSX)
I've had a ton of issues with Ubuntu, and I've had some issues with Debian as a desktop OS (I've heard it's great for servers)
Fuck Windows. Get as far away from it as you can.










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)