RE: New Car :D 04-19-2017, 07:08 AM
#30
(04-18-2017, 10:19 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(04-17-2017, 06:04 AM)SxTxN Wrote: Pretty shabby for a first car dude.
If this is shabby for a first car, I think you'd be utterly disgusted by the average first car in the UKlol, I am pretty sure half of them aren't even sold in the US... Nasty little French cars.
Also, just realised the car I'm in now (uber) is actually a Mitsubishi outlander... O.o
Yeah, a "first car" in the US could be anything from a Shitty Dodge Neon to a 90s Toyota Camry. Even the rich kids' first cars are average most of the time, like a Pontiac G6 or some shit.
My aunt's first car was a 1995 Chevy Cavalier for example. Now she drives a 2011 Toyota RAV4.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 07:08 AM by Korvidius.)
Placeholder until I can think of something witty






lol, I am pretty sure half of them aren't even sold in the US... Nasty little French cars.![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)