Login Register






What OS should I use?? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What OS should I use?? #4
If you don't want to use Ubuntu as your main system, you probably won't want to use any other Linux system. That pretty much leaves Windows...

Spoiler:
For the stuff you're doing (school work, light programming, and gaming ), all the Linux's will be pretty much the same except for looks.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2017, 10:24 PM by m0dem.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What OS should I use?? - by zenTHEgreat - 04-18-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by mothered - 04-18-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by CleanZombie - 04-18-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by zenTHEgreat - 04-20-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by CleanZombie - 04-20-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Blink - 04-20-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by CleanZombie - 04-20-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Blink - 04-21-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by m0dem - 04-21-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Blink - 04-21-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by CleanZombie - 04-21-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by m0dem - 04-18-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Skryptec - 04-20-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by mothered - 04-19-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by zenTHEgreat - 04-20-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by mothered - 04-20-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by zenTHEgreat - 04-21-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Blink - 04-21-2017, 10:23 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by mothered - 04-22-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by pack3tz - 04-20-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Synthx - 04-19-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Blink - 04-19-2017, 07:42 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Synthx - 04-19-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Blink - 04-19-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Synthx - 04-19-2017, 07:58 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Mr.Kurd - 04-20-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by AngehYT - 04-22-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by dax44 - 04-23-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by BORW3 - 04-23-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Blink - 04-24-2017, 06:31 AM
RE: What OS should I use?? - by Yaiba - 04-28-2017, 11:22 AM