RE: Hack Manifest 04-18-2017, 06:06 AM
#14
Good luck mate. I've done a few projects with simple-ish AI and it's crazy complicated on even that scale. If you'd like any help understanding ©NNs HMU and I'll be happy to help.
If you'd like a large amount of structured data quickly look into wikidata.org it now contains most if not all of what used to be Freebase.
PS.
I am a realist. You will probably never accomplish the task for which you set out to complete. Companies like Google, IBM, Nvidia, Amazon, Facebook, DARPA, etc. (companies/orgs with basically unlimited funds/manpower) have all been working on AI for a long time and still most of them can't hold an in-depth conversation (IBM Watson being the exception for the time being).
If you'd like a large amount of structured data quickly look into wikidata.org it now contains most if not all of what used to be Freebase.
PS.
I am a realist. You will probably never accomplish the task for which you set out to complete. Companies like Google, IBM, Nvidia, Amazon, Facebook, DARPA, etc. (companies/orgs with basically unlimited funds/manpower) have all been working on AI for a long time and still most of them can't hold an in-depth conversation (IBM Watson being the exception for the time being).
this forum is dead





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)