RE: New Car :D 04-17-2017, 06:24 AM
#22
(04-04-2017, 10:24 AM)Pyxis Wrote: Yep. My father owned this car before me, it's a 2005 Mitsubishi Outlander. He decided to get himself a truck, and didn't really know what to do with the Outlander. Due to my Taurus being a piece of shit and my grandparents refusing to let it go (it's in their name, cheaper insurance) I got this
Picture:
I'm happy for you man! Finally getting rid of that piece of horse shit Ford.
(04-17-2017, 03:26 AM)Pyxis Wrote:(04-16-2017, 09:27 PM)Oni Wrote:(04-05-2017, 06:30 PM)Pyxis Wrote: My father is getting a settlement check because of a lawsuit, he intends to spend some of it on a new truck.
Side question guys, what do you think is better? A Chevy Silverado, or a Toyota Tundra?
I like Chevy, but I did have a relative with a Tundra and it worked great.
I was going to overall suggest that he get the Tundra. Even though the Chevy Silveraydo kicks ass (Amiri King)
Oh god.... stay clear of everything Chevy (at least for consumer vehicles).. and Toyota trucks can be good, but as a mechanic I've seen them go bad more than good.




























![[Image: 2005-Mitsubishi-Outlander.jpg]](http://spidercars.net/wp-content/uploads/images/2005-Mitsubishi-Outlander.jpg)
)![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)