Login Register






-Removed- filter_list
Author
Message
RE: SS Collection #7
(04-16-2017, 02:27 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 04:24 PM)Zajbu Wrote: Thank you, the headset is indeed a beauty.

Opening them once my PC is fully built.

You're very welcome.

You've got a lot of patience. The moment I received them, I would've ripped them out of the box. On the other hand, waiting until your PC Is built, Is all part of the excitement.

I like to perceive them as an award for the right even when everything is finished.

Believe me I'd like to ripe the packaging open but I know I'll lose the feeling for when I can really enjoy them.






Messages In This Thread
-Removed- - by Double06 - 04-15-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: SS Collection - by mothered - 04-15-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: SS Collection - by Double06 - 04-15-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: SS Collection - by mothered - 04-16-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: SS Collection - by Jiggly - 04-16-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: SS Collection - by mothered - 04-16-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: SS Collection - by Double06 - 04-16-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: SS Collection - by mothered - 04-16-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: SS Collection - by Double06 - 04-16-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: SS Collection - by Double06 - 04-28-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: SS Collection - by Yaiba - 05-01-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: SS Collection - by Double06 - 05-01-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: SS Collection - by Yaiba - 05-01-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: SS Collection - by Mean - 05-03-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: SS Collection - by Double06 - 05-03-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: SS Collection - by SxTxN - 05-03-2017, 02:26 PM