Login Register






Ultimate Guide to Anime filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime #22
(04-13-2017, 07:46 AM)pvnk Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 07:33 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 07:04 AM)pvnk Wrote: was it stickied?

I don't know as I couldn't view it fully considering I don't have an account on that particular site. Does whether it was stickied matter? I doubt it, but if it was, it isn't the worst thread to sticky.
think you got the wrong thread and the wrong person

the site that I originally posted on wouldn't allow you to view the thread at all if you don't have said account

that means 1.) either you're confused or 2.) someone actually copied and pasted my thread onto another forum

Well, what I'm saying is that almost word for word another post is shown on a simple google search result, in another forum. Try it for yourself. Of course, when clicking on the search result, I am unable to see it fully as I do not have an account. However, the sample from the google results clearly shows that the content is at least 90+% identical. It is unlikely, thought possible, that somebody copied this thread onto said forum or that you posted it on two forums. However, you know the origin of the content of this thread. Either you posted it on both or copied from one to the other, in my opinion. Especially considering I conducted the search shortly after you posted. However, I really don't care if it was copied from elsewhere. Credit the source if it was not yourself, if it was yourself, then great! Either way, I like the content. I only wish it was presented better. If it was presented well, it could even be stickied (I do not have final say in stickied threads, though).
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post





Messages In This Thread
Ultimate Guide to Anime - by pvnk - 04-11-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide - by pvnk - 04-11-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide - by pvnk - 04-11-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide - by pvnk - 04-11-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide - by pvnk - 04-11-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Bish0pQ - 04-11-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Mr.Kurd - 04-11-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Skullmeat - 04-11-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by pvnk - 04-11-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Skullmeat - 04-11-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Jiggly - 04-12-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by pvnk - 04-12-2017, 09:06 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Jiggly - 04-13-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by pvnk - 04-13-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Jiggly - 04-13-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by mothered - 04-13-2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by pvnk - 04-13-2017, 07:02 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Jiggly - 04-13-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by pvnk - 04-13-2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Jiggly - 04-13-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by pvnk - 04-13-2017, 07:46 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Jiggly - 04-13-2017, 08:01 AM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by mothered - 04-13-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by pvnk - 04-13-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Blink - 04-13-2017, 09:04 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Shin - 04-15-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Silence - 04-15-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: Ultimate Guide to Anime - by Skullmeat - 04-15-2017, 07:00 PM