Login Register






Hack Manifest filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hack Manifest #7
(04-10-2017, 11:50 PM)FractalBomb Wrote: Yes, perfecting the output. But it doesn't have output to start off with. It just absorbs, simulates and evolves.

I have a way for it to learn it. It won't be perfect, it'll be life like intelligence. Individual intelligence. Imperfect intelligence.

I have the entire model for the program. even the distributed processing part . At this moment, right now.
I am going to unify the language between "single processor" and "distributed". I want an easy way to write the logic without having to do it in two places.

I've tested bits and pieces of this for the past 9 years. 2018 is my year

Okay but what happened to three months
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like DarkMuse's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hack Manifest - by FractalBomb - 04-10-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by m0dem - 04-10-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by Blink - 04-10-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by FractalBomb - 04-10-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by Bish0pQ - 04-10-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by FractalBomb - 04-10-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by DarkMuse - 04-11-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: Hack Manifest - by FractalBomb - 04-11-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by Eclip$e - 04-11-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by FractalBomb - 04-12-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by Num5kull - 04-14-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Hack Manifest - by FractalBomb - 04-14-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by Blink - 04-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Hack Manifest - by Hoss - 04-18-2017, 06:06 AM