RE: EVE Online 04-09-2017, 12:43 AM
#29
(04-07-2017, 06:49 PM)Eclip$e Wrote:(04-07-2017, 05:34 PM)Oni Wrote:(04-07-2017, 01:43 PM)Eclip$e Wrote: If you by a membership do you also have to pay for a ship or can you farm enough off what you get at the start to buy a ship?
They give you a ship to start with and there's a tutorial. You work your way up like I did, unless you choose to supplement your ISK with Plex. You'll still need the proper skills to fly any decent ship. If someone refers you, you can also get a free skill point injector for 250k (I can do this). I'd be happy to send you a bit of ISK as well, if you do want to try it out.
Ill def try it out very soon.
I would get it right now but my sub would goto waste due to me being so busy, but ill make sure to hit you up when i get it.
I wouldn't even recommend paying for membership the first month. If you do decide to play, send me your email via PM.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)