Login Register






Otaku Claymore filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Claymore #9
(04-07-2017, 12:25 AM)Oni Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 11:08 AM)al68 Wrote: I'm not a big fan of this kind of TV series, but Claymore is really good indeed! Ergo proxy also is a good show! I have seen it a couple of years ago, not sure if you can find it online.

I tried to watch Ergo Proxy and it's one of the few anime I actually dropped after a couple episodes. Came across as super edgy and I wasn't keen on the protagonist. Might give it another try.

Yeah, you should give it another chance, I personally like it very much! Cheers!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Claymore - by Jiggly - 04-04-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Claymore - by al68 - 04-04-2017, 11:08 AM
RE: Claymore - by Jiggly - 04-04-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Claymore - by al68 - 04-05-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Claymore - by Aeolian - 04-05-2017, 12:25 PM
RE: Claymore - by Oni - 04-07-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: Claymore - by al68 - 04-07-2017, 08:23 AM
RE: Claymore - by Jiggly - 04-07-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: Claymore - by pvnk - 04-07-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: Claymore - by Jiggly - 04-07-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Claymore - by Prince. - 04-30-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Claymore - by Jiggly - 05-01-2017, 01:31 AM