RE: EVE Online 04-07-2017, 06:39 AM
#24
(04-07-2017, 01:48 AM)Eclip$e Wrote: how is the performance?
i have been looking into this game for quite some time but never heard enough about to go and play it.
also whats the player base like?(empty, small amount, enough to find fights ez, so much you will always find someone else.) < options
and whats the game play like? is it like brutal space ship battles or like war frame where you cant even fly your space ship?
Player base is medium size, but super dedicated. You'd need to look to find a corporation or people to group with, but if you look in the right places there are people that will help. Some people are scumbags and CCP allows scamming and whatnot. As for gameplay, basically brutal spaceship battles, although the controls are probably different from what you imagine (if you haven't seen them). I've seen people lose $1000+ in ships. Can be highly competitive and entertaining.
(04-07-2017, 04:42 AM)pvnk Wrote:(04-07-2017, 04:40 AM)Jiggly Wrote:Yes, Oni is always playing Eve. I can see from Discord.(04-04-2017, 08:52 PM)Oni Wrote: That happens with Runescape too, I'm normally on the menu (or docked). People probably think I'm playing games all day.
That's true! It's like that when you're class too. I'm like "I bet he wishes he was playing EVE right now" xD
I tend to leave Runescape or EVE running.













![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)