RE: EVE Online 04-07-2017, 12:54 AM
#15
(04-07-2017, 12:52 AM)pvnk Wrote:(04-07-2017, 12:03 AM)Oni Wrote: I updated the first trailer, with one that was posted today. I watched a couple hours of Fanfest, which is currently going on in Iceland. Looks like they've got lots in store this year.it's one of those...
(04-05-2017, 12:47 AM)pvnk Wrote: So would payment unlock most if the game or is it one of those pay $400 for DLCs?
$15-20 a month, or ~1.1 billion ISK a month is enough to cover membership, and in turn unlock most of the game. If you pay for membership, then stop, you still retain all your assets and skills. Only limitations are that you won't be able to fly all of your ships or perform certain tasks.
I've only played a couple years and I make enough for a Plex in just 5-10 hours of gameplay. There's ways of obtaining passive income, as well. With some investment, it's easy to play for free. Personally, I just pay my membership and keep the extra ISK.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)