Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


E filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Examples of the dangers of Exif Metadata #6
(04-04-2017, 11:49 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: and have all my cameras set to not include it. Thats also the reason I do not allow photos of me to be taken.

Precisely this, I totally agree.

Always check your device's default settings prior to taking and sharing Images online. Also upon uploading a given Image, a lot or websites (example Facebook) strip It's metadata, whilst others leave It be (example Flickr). I never share anything "personal" and always use the same device when sharing Images In general.

Thanks for this thread, It's very Informative Indeed.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
E - by Zorxio - 04-04-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Examples of the dangers of Exif Metadata - by mothered - 04-05-2017, 06:15 AM