Login Register






Picture thread filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Picture thread #68
(04-01-2017, 06:22 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 05:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I'd share what I look like, but I've been there and done that and would rather not do it again.

I know what you mean, but I'm a little different whereby I've never shared a single Image of myself In the 20+ years of my computing career.

Due to the nature of what I've been doing (and still do) being hacking/compromising/exploitation, my anonymity Is paramount. There's no right or wrong, each to their own as per their Individual circumstances and preferences.

(04-01-2017, 10:01 AM)Infinitum Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 12:02 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I wonder if a functional medicine doctor may be better for you, although there may be limited access to such doctors where you are? Functional medicine usually bypasses those issues and also aims to treat problems directly through body functioning as opposed to symptom management. Taking any kind of drug (anti-depressants or other prescribed medicines) can have other side effects. Sometimes they are worth it, and there may not be a better alternative. But other times parts of your body end up depending on it and are unable to function as they should when you take the drug away. If you're able to reach a functional medicine doctor, I would highly recommend it.

Anyway, It sounds like you've come upon some very hard times, and I certainly hope you are able to get to a place of peace sooner rather than later.

I'm going to respond to the second part first. Thanks! I hope it too, I hope to have peace of mind on all this as soon as possible.
For the first part, I don't know what functional medicine is, as I'm not in USA. I'd probably also not have the money for the moment. I didn't go to school (well, around 4-5 days in 5 weeks) nor did I really work. I'm now trying to focus 1: on the medical treatment conceived by the hospital I got hosted at, and 2. Try getting in physical form again. I've gone to alternative medicine, normal one, so I'm kinda tired and pissed off so I'll finish this treatment before doing anything else.

I am totally with you there. This does remind me of the days when SL members used to use voice changers in Skype conversations. but would now be ridiculed for doing so. It's your identity, and your choice to share it. I think mostly members are very respectful about that these days.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Picture thread - by RichThaKid - 05-15-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Andreas17 - 12-01-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Elf - 12-01-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Kayo - 12-01-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Korvidius - 01-15-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Picture thread - by meow - 01-15-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: Picture thread - by Esoterith - 01-15-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: Picture thread - by meow - 01-15-2017, 03:05 AM
RE: Picture thread - by Esoterith - 01-15-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: Picture thread - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Aeolian - 12-01-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Korvidius - 01-15-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: Picture thread - by Schlarman - 02-19-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Blink - 02-20-2017, 06:12 AM
RE: Picture thread - by ApatheticEuphoria - 04-01-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Picture thread - by zenTHEgreat - 03-23-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Picture thread - by mothered - 04-04-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Mr.Kurd - 04-04-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: Picture thread - by Jiggly - 04-01-2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Picture thread - by mothered - 04-01-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Picture thread - by Jiggly - 04-04-2017, 05:08 AM
RE: Picture thread - by Synthx - 04-04-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Picture thread - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Picture thread - by Ecks - 06-30-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Picture thread - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 06:20 AM