RE: So yeah, hi. 03-31-2017, 06:49 AM
#6
(03-31-2017, 01:58 AM)Infinitum Wrote: (I know this is a repost, I deleted the other one because I felt like it's useless and nobody cares about it anyways, still posting, even though I know you don't care)
24 minutes ago #1
Your daily "coming back to sl" thread excepted that it's a immature and unknown person this time
So yeah I've been active on almost every forum except one but ye
Meds and hospital as well as almost 5 weeks of not going to work or school
Hell ye my life is shit
So what has changed on here if anything?
Hope to see you around
Hey man,
Sorry to hear it's been a rough ride so far. I'm glad to see you back around here, hopefully we can help occupy your mind w/ other things.
Hope to see you around
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)