RE: Marijuana Will Be Legal In Canada By July 1st 2018! 03-29-2017, 03:42 AM
#5
Knowing Trudeau's way of governing and the recent kerfuffle with the Emerys, I doubt it'll happen by next Canada Day, but I hope it does. Also, the legislation that's to be announced was originally supposed to be enacted immediately, but that's politics.
In all honesty, I'm fine with it being illegal since I won't have legal, recreational access to it for a while. There's been talk of age restrictions for recreational users as high (ha) as 25 with the legislation.
Rude
In all honesty, I'm fine with it being illegal since I won't have legal, recreational access to it for a while. There's been talk of age restrictions for recreational users as high (ha) as 25 with the legislation.
(03-29-2017, 02:44 AM)pvnk Wrote:(03-29-2017, 02:44 AM)Aeolian Wrote:Inori in general(03-29-2017, 02:25 AM)pvnk Wrote: Yeah that guy needs that. He needs to chill lmao
Inori or the Canuks in general.
Rude
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)