Login Register






What the hell Apple? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What the hell Apple? #6
I've had similar issues with other companies etc. My worst issues are with google accounts. Christ almighty, I've made something like 5-6 new accounts in years gone by. I only ever made accounts so I can log onto shit like play store/youtube/to share docs on google drive with classmates etc. Then I forget the log in details after little use... Then I am completely unable to recover it. It may have changed since I last had these issues, but the recovery service asked me to list contacts I'd emailed from the account (there were none), use a phone number (which no longer existed) or list an old password (there was only ever one password which had been forgotten). Hence the making of new accounts each time this happened.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What the hell Apple? - by Synthx - 03-27-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by pvnk - 03-27-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-27-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by Synthx - 03-27-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-27-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by Jiggly - 03-28-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by mothered - 03-28-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-28-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by mothered - 03-28-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by Synthx - 03-28-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by mothered - 03-28-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-28-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by mothered - 03-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-28-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by Synthx - 03-28-2017, 05:02 PM