Login Register






What the hell Apple? filter_list
Author
Message
What the hell Apple? #1
So, I got locked out of my apple account which is okay, because I got back in.., and while I was trying to unlock the account, it first gave me the option to send an email, or answer security questions.
Well, my email is the icloud account, so.. I dont know how the hell I would even send an email there..
[Image: nmpknu.png]

That literally would make no sense amirite?
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2017, 01:33 PM by Synthx.)
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What the hell Apple? - by Synthx - 03-27-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by pvnk - 03-27-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-27-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by Synthx - 03-27-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-27-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by Jiggly - 03-28-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by mothered - 03-28-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-28-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by mothered - 03-28-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by Synthx - 03-28-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by mothered - 03-28-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-28-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by mothered - 03-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by zenith - 03-28-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: What the hell Apple? - by Synthx - 03-28-2017, 05:02 PM