Login Register






Reasons why I hate windows 10 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 #24
(02-25-2017, 12:25 AM)phaz0n Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 05:08 AM)Ender Wrote: Never had an issue with it, because I never use it.


Join the dark side and get Linux! (nothing based on Debian please)

EDIT: Just saw the only use for school part, meh...

Linux represent!

Stopped using Windows almost entirely a couple years ago.
The lack of support for most games helped me get rid of my online gaming addiction too.
Arch pride forum wide

Hail

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Esoterith - 12-20-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Nil - 12-20-2016, 03:34 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Esoterith - 12-20-2016, 03:35 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Esoterith - 12-20-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Blink - 12-20-2016, 05:08 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Esoterith - 12-20-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Blink - 12-20-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by insidious - 12-20-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Nil - 12-20-2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by insidious - 12-20-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Nil - 12-20-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by insidious - 12-20-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Nil - 12-21-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Blink - 12-20-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Dr. Keter - 12-20-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Blink - 12-20-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by phaz0n - 02-25-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Esoterith - 03-22-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Aeolian - 12-20-2016, 05:57 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Bish0pQ - 12-20-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by 0x1239412 - 12-24-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Esoterith - 02-14-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by DarkMuse - 02-14-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by alureon - 04-03-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Synthx - 04-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Lipa - 04-04-2017, 02:08 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Jiggly - 04-04-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by al68 - 04-10-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by mothered - 04-10-2017, 01:10 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by BORW3 - 04-04-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Jiggly - 04-04-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Jiggly - 04-10-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by mothered - 04-11-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Jiggly - 04-11-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by mothered - 04-12-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Skullmeat - 04-11-2017, 09:57 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by pure - 04-12-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by BORW3 - 04-14-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Esoterith - 04-16-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by BORW3 - 04-17-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by mothered - 04-17-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by m0dem - 04-19-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by mothered - 04-19-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by m0dem - 04-19-2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by mothered - 04-20-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by BORW3 - 04-18-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Esoterith - 06-07-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by mothered - 06-08-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by mothered - 06-09-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: Reasons why I hate windows 10 - by Ecks - 06-07-2017, 10:48 PM