Login Register






World Trigger filter_list
Author
Message
RE: World Trigger #7
(03-02-2017, 10:28 PM)Aeolian Wrote: I'm currently looking for a new series to watch, I'll actually give this a go, I usually watch 3-5 episodes before deciding if I'll watch the rest of it.

I'll update this post once I've done so! Thank you for the review.

(03-02-2017, 10:50 PM)Oni Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 10:49 PM)Lewd Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 10:47 PM)Oni Wrote: A couple years ago I saw a number of episodes with some friends. I enjoyed the few I saw, but it got a little too sci-fi for my tastes. Might give it another shot.

Yeah - I enjoy sci-fi's a lot, but sometimes it gets bland, so to please the viewers, they focus mainly on rushing the plot rather than let it play out.
I get what you mean when you say it got a little too sci-fi.

It definitely went from 0 to 100 really quick. I went off to play a game and an episode later I was too far behind. My friends enjoyed it, though. Biggrin

Have any of you tried it?
I myself haven't watched the series in a pretty long time, so yeah.
honk.

[img]image.prntscr.com/image/23e7fc5d40a149a2a4d18a25b1fac435.png[/img]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
World Trigger - by Lewd - 03-02-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: World Trigger - by Aeolian - 03-02-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: World Trigger - by Lewd - 03-02-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: World Trigger - by Oni - 03-02-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: World Trigger - by Lewd - 03-02-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: World Trigger - by Oni - 03-02-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: World Trigger - by Lewd - 03-22-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: World Trigger - by Blink - 03-22-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: World Trigger - by MiS - 03-24-2017, 07:37 AM
RE: World Trigger - by Oni - 03-29-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: World Trigger - by Shin - 04-15-2017, 06:40 PM