Login Register






SJWs. Yup. Here we go. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. #11
(03-20-2017, 05:58 PM)pvnk Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 05:34 PM)Asura Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 05:15 PM)pvnk Wrote: Is it really difficult to be sensitive of others?

Not entirely. I usually have empathy for others and I'm quite emotional myself. I actually used to be somewhat supportive until they fucked things up.
COMPLETELY off topic, but thanks for sharing.

I'm kind of confused. English isn't my best so I wasn't sure what did you meant with the question. I just simply give my reason since I thought you were saying if I was insensitive or something.

The PC culture really did messed things up though but I guess that's another discussion. Thought I was still on topic since my posts were regarding SJWs. Apologies.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by DarkMuse - 03-20-2017, 03:00 AM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by zenith - 03-20-2017, 03:57 AM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by zorrophreak - 03-20-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by Panther_ - 03-20-2017, 08:03 AM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by pvnk - 03-20-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by pvnk - 03-20-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by Asura - 03-20-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by pvnk - 03-20-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by Asura - 03-20-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by pvnk - 03-20-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by Asura - 03-20-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by ParadoxEpoch - 04-20-2018, 03:38 PM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by mothered - 04-20-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. - by ParadoxEpoch - 04-20-2018, 04:29 PM