RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. 03-20-2017, 03:57 AM
#2
I saw this quote somewhere and it's perfect
"Arguing with stupid people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."
Yeah I agree that our world has become extremely hypersensitive. But there are people out there trying to reason with these people. Hopefully there will be a bigger margin of people who will fight against these extremists so they don't become the majority.
"Arguing with stupid people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."
Yeah I agree that our world has become extremely hypersensitive. But there are people out there trying to reason with these people. Hopefully there will be a bigger margin of people who will fight against these extremists so they don't become the majority.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017, 03:58 AM by zenith.)
Who Knows?





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)