Login Register






Mini wallpaper dump filter_list
Author
Message
Mini wallpaper dump #1
I've been collecting Nightcore mix thumbnails and random shit off of Pixiv and related sites for a while, so I thought I might as well dump what I've got. There's a bit of everything: League of Legends, Overwatch, Touhou, Vocaloid, Fate, SAO, Mirai Nikki, GC, and a bunch of weeb shit anime I don't know but looked appealing. Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/dNLWH
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mini wallpaper dump - by Inori - 03-19-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: Mini wallpaper dump - by zenith - 03-19-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Mini wallpaper dump - by Inori - 03-19-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Mini wallpaper dump - by pvnk - 03-19-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Mini wallpaper dump - by Aeolian - 03-19-2017, 02:22 PM