Login Register






A small intro filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A small intro #6
(02-12-2017, 12:53 AM)Caseyishot4u Wrote: Hey you!  :) I'm Casey and I code and hack a bit, recently I've threaten a 15 year old girl, she sent me nudes and I've decided to expose her! My Kik is bootywarrior451, that's where she messaged me and that's where you guys can message me too! I'm 18.

Hey douchebag, Casey from CA; yeah, it's me the girl's father again; the lawyer; keep it up; the police already have your posts on Kik; we will send this one over too; and I'm getting REALLY close with the background check material to which I have access to finding you...if I were you; I would hope the police get to you first...you worthless pedophile.

[+] 1 user Likes Janosovd's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
A small intro - by Caseyishot4u - 02-12-2017, 12:53 AM
RE: A small intro - by Oni - 02-12-2017, 01:01 AM
RE: A small intro - by mothered - 02-12-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: A small intro - by DarkMuse - 02-12-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: A small intro - by SxTxN - 03-18-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: A small intro - by Aeolian - 02-12-2017, 04:25 AM
RE: A small intro - by Janosovd - 03-18-2017, 04:22 AM
RE: A small intro - by sleaze - 03-18-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: A small intro - by typhoid - 03-18-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: A small intro - by SxTxN - 03-18-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: A small intro - by typhoid - 03-18-2017, 07:20 AM
RE: A small intro - by Pikami - 03-18-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: A small intro - by Mr.Kurd - 03-18-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: A small intro - by spirited_wolf™ - 03-18-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: A small intro - by Skullmeat - 03-18-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: A small intro - by DarkMuse - 03-20-2017, 02:35 AM