RE: Ghost Recon: Wildlands 03-17-2017, 03:02 PM
#10
(03-14-2017, 05:45 AM)Oni Wrote:(03-13-2017, 08:34 PM)Inori Wrote: I've seen some Achievement Hunter gameplay, it looks pretty awesome. I thought it was still in beta?
No, although it probably should be still. It's an awesome game, but some of the bugs really tested my patience. That being said, I was very happy with the money I spent, and I did get ~30hrs of gameplay out of it. Beat campaign just a few days after release.
(03-13-2017, 10:56 PM)Skryptec Wrote: There's another ending if you complete it 100%. This means by doing all the missions.
So if I complete 100% it will show a different cinematic? That would make sense.
Spoiler: Really a Spoiler
At the end, Sueno gets immunity for giving up 4 other bosses. Bowman is told by her boss to release and escort Sueno. She decides to shoot Sueno instead, out of respect for her friend. It's implied that she goes to jail and it's a disappointing ending. It'd make sense if there's another ending, if you kill the other 4 bosses, as there'd be no reason to give Sueno immunity.
Do you want to play tomorrow again? Just like last saturday.









![[Image: oAqtc2l.png]](https://i.imgur.com/oAqtc2l.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)