Login Register






Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. #22
(03-17-2017, 01:40 PM)Luka Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 02:01 PM)mothered Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 03:40 AM)Jiggly Wrote: When I first saw this pic, I was like "fuck that".

Oops, did you actually swear? This Is the first time I've read your post with a swear word. Or perhaps I'm living under a rock.

On topic, @Skullmeat not only do you have patience, but with all tools on hand, It seems like you're doing a pretty good job. Cleaning the keyboard Is one thing I try to avoid. My main lappy Is putrid. The keys are covered In potato chips and candy, and a lot are not visible. I now realize that I'm not dependent on viewing the keys when typing.

Laptop keyboards are hell. I've broken keys on them when cleaning in the past.

I know, ever since my experience as stated above, I haven't attempted to dismantle them again.

On selected lappies, I simply clean the keys with KFC wipes. It seems to do the job OK.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Skullmeat - 03-16-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Aeolian - 03-16-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Jiggly - 03-16-2017, 03:40 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by mothered - 03-16-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Inori - 03-16-2017, 03:41 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Skullmeat - 03-16-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by m0dem - 03-16-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Jiggly - 03-16-2017, 06:32 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Aeolian - 03-16-2017, 07:20 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Mr.Kurd - 03-16-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Bish0pQ - 03-16-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by SxTxN - 03-16-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by m0dem - 03-16-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Oni - 03-16-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by mothered - 03-17-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Losi - 03-16-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Jiggly - 03-16-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Skullmeat - 03-16-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Mr.Kurd - 03-16-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Skullmeat - 03-16-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Bloody Eye - 03-17-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by mothered - 03-17-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by protonrotuing - 03-23-2017, 04:07 AM