Login Register






Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. #17
(03-16-2017, 03:17 PM)Oni Wrote: I'm sure there was plenty of food crumbs and whatnot under there. I never bothered plying the keys off, as I assumed it would be foolhardy. More so surprised the keyboard is not dead, as I spilled beer on it once. After it started shutting off I bought the full-scale Chroma (that one was Tournament edition).

The long keys like shift and space have metal wire bars that are part of the actuation. If you aren't careful you will bend them. I was aware of them before I began, so I was extra careful when removing those keys.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Skullmeat - 03-16-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Aeolian - 03-16-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Jiggly - 03-16-2017, 03:40 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by mothered - 03-16-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Inori - 03-16-2017, 03:41 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Skullmeat - 03-16-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by m0dem - 03-16-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Jiggly - 03-16-2017, 06:32 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Aeolian - 03-16-2017, 07:20 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Mr.Kurd - 03-16-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Bish0pQ - 03-16-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by SxTxN - 03-16-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by m0dem - 03-16-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Oni - 03-16-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by mothered - 03-17-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Losi - 03-16-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Jiggly - 03-16-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Skullmeat - 03-16-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Mr.Kurd - 03-16-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Skullmeat - 03-16-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by Bloody Eye - 03-17-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by mothered - 03-17-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Cleaning Keyboards Sucks. - by protonrotuing - 03-23-2017, 04:07 AM