RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? 03-16-2017, 06:19 AM
#24
(03-14-2017, 09:38 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Phone, Earbuds, Wallet, External Battery, lighter, couple of zip ties (believe me always good to have), my personal thumb drive and that's about it I guess. If I have to go far I usually take my laptop with me as well.Zip ties sound like a pretty good idea now I think about it. I've had things break on me which could easily have been fixed with those...
(03-14-2017, 03:34 PM)Eclip$e Wrote: one thing that will get you anything else you need.What if you're in a forest and you fell down a hole? :O
money.
(03-14-2017, 05:57 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: What will you do if someone start fighting with you?!Where I'm from, it is illegal to carry a knife longer than 3 inches unless you have a legally acceptable reason (e.g. you need it for work and are going to/from work). It is also illegal to carry pepper spray.
I will say "I will raise my hat out of respect for your courage and be sure I will put my hat on your grave" Hhhh
I always have my phone, some way of accessing money for emergencies, and documents. Usually I carry everything in a bag that can be sealed via a zip or something.
I noticed hardly anyone said keys... xD
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)