Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial [Part 1]$~Metasploit for beginners filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Part 1]$~Metasploit for beginners #15
(03-15-2017, 06:25 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 06:20 PM)zenTHEgreat Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 12:52 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote: I think no one is interested in this type of tutorials here, no problem i'll not make tutorials on metasploit here. Smile

I found it useful thanks I appreciate it, I'm a beginner and I'll be looking at your guides as well as your youtube channel. I find it all very interesting and I wish I knew people who were into it like me to assist me when I get stuck or show me the way because I'm more of a hands on guy. I need to see it done before I can do it so I can fully understand whats going on and why but your guide is pretty thorough I will be looking/waiting for more thanks again.

I really appreciate that that you find this tutorial helpful, but i'll say don't depends on other guys. Find your own ways. If you ever find out some difficulties then just Google it, then if you don't understand post here. We will surely try to help you out.

Thanks,

OFCOURSE it's very helpful don't stop . True I know google is my best friend and all but it be cool to have a mentor, or a friend who's been there done that and I can go-to , instead of posting on the forum with a newbie question and wasting other User's Time.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: [Part 1]$~Metasploit for beginners - by zenTHEgreat - 03-15-2017, 06:30 PM