RE: Got my braces off 03-13-2017, 02:58 PM
#19
(03-08-2017, 06:48 PM)Synthx Wrote: I had braces for fuckin 2 years and after about the first year, my dad just stopped taking me back to the orthodontist, it got so bad that my front two brackets popped off my teeth, and stayed there, and took a piece of my tooth, and since I couldn't get under the bracket, a cavity formed on my two front fucking teeth, so for about a year, I had just popped off brackets and shit, it got to the point where I just took the wire out.. It really sucked ass. and he has even told people he might take me back to get my braces back on -_-
Aboose
Lol braces fag
Nah but seriously congrats man. Ik what it's like to have braces and it fucking suuucks.
Now is when the good times start
Who Knows?





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)