Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Exploit-pack filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Exploit-pack #12
(03-12-2017, 08:08 AM)Ender Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 02:18 PM)SxTxN Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:36 AM)Ender Wrote: I've seen this before.

Just remember guys, you shouldn't use shit like this without knowing how they work, because that just makes you a skid.

Everyone was a skid when they first started doing shit like this, I'm a skid, I feel no shame. Don't see the problem, I'm not that completely stupid when it comes to stuff like this.

Just my opinion.

I never said it was a bad thing. But keep learning or you'll get stuck in the deep hole of being a permanent-skid. Starting out is great, but people need to grow eventually.

I know you didn't say it was a bad thing, was just giving my opinion fam.

Peace

[+] 1 user Likes SxTxN's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Exploit-pack - by CyberOperator - 06-22-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Exploit-pack - by meow - 06-22-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Exploit-pack - by CyberOperator - 06-23-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Exploit-pack - by Melbourne.pw - 01-14-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Exploit-pack - by Blink - 01-15-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: Exploit-pack - by AlexaHawk - 02-01-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Exploit-pack - by SxTxN - 03-11-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Exploit-pack - by Blink - 03-12-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Exploit-pack - by SxTxN - 03-12-2017, 08:09 AM
RE: Exploit-pack - by Lotys - 01-15-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: Exploit-pack - by xssinj - 03-04-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: Exploit-pack - by pvnk - 03-11-2017, 09:02 PM